These eye-opening statistics prove just how effective Inbound Marketing is.
By Shannon Shields
If you've been considering Inbound marketing for your business but haven't found the statistics you need to be convinced, this article is for you.
If you're still not sure what Inbound marketing is and how it can benefit your business, read Inbound Marketing in a Nutshell.
Inbound marketing provides your organization with the opportunity to connect with potential customers, and nurture leads by offering valuable resources and information to them at the times they need it most. Inbound marketing does not interrupt or irritate your audience, and instead allows them to build a trustful relationship with your organization on their terms. No wonder it's so effective!
Here are 15 eye-opening statistics that you just can't ignore:
- 80% of business decision-makers prefer to get company information in a series of articles versus in an advertisement. (Hubspot)
- Customers spend 50% of their time online engaging with custom content.(Impactbnd)
- Blogging B2B companies generate 67% more leads per month than their non-blogging competitors. (Hubspot)Check out our Blogging Tips for Successful Inbound Marketing.
- Websites with 51 to 100 pages generate 48% more traffic than websites with 1 to 50 pages. (Business2Community)
- Blogs give websites 434% more indexed pages and 97% more indexed links. (Hubspot) The more of each your website has the higher it will rank in search engines, resulting in more site traffic.
- On average, brands that publish 15 blog posts per month convert 1,200 new leads per month. (Impactbnd)
- SEO leads have a 7x higher lead to close rate than outbound leads. (wearebumbl)
- 80% of people ignore Google-sponsored ads. (Hubspot)
- 75% of users never scroll past the first page of search results. (Hubspot)
- 93% of buying cycles start with an online search, which is why SEO is vitally important for businesses looking to get found online. (Business2Community)
- Inbound leadscost 60% less than outbound leads. (Hubspot)
- Nurtured leads make 47% greater purchases compared to non-nurtured leads. (Impactbnd)
- Companies that utilize inbound content platforms and offer buyer persona-driven content see a 45% increase in the volume of Sales Accepted Leads. (Impactbnd)
- The average cost per lead drops 80% after 5 months of consistent Inbound Marketing. (Impactbnd)
- $20K is the average companies save per year by investing more in inbound marketing vs. outbound. (Ironpaper)
Have you been convinced yet? Perhaps it's time to get started with Inbound marketing.