Are you blogging consistently as part of your inbound marketing strategy, but somehow seem to not be getting the readers (and engagement) you were hoping for?
The good news is that you don't have to spend more money to get your blogs noticed. Here are 9 brilliant ways to increase the amount of organic traffic to your blog posts:
- Optimize your blog posts: Add keywords to your blogs. There are 8 key places to include keywords that will help you improve your search engine rankings. Learn what those 8 key places are here.
- Link to your other relevant blog articles, or to the relevant blogs of others.
- Blog with the goal of bringing value to your readers. Do this by writing blogs that answer your audiences most common questions. If you are solving problems for them, they will return again and again.
- Create back-links from high authority sites. Having your blog linked on another website that gets a lot of traffic could be as easy as sending an email and asking for it.
- Make sharing your blog articles easy. Add social sharing buttons to each blog individually.
- When creating an email for subscribers, reference and link back to your blog. If you plan to share a blog article in an email to subscribers, try including just a paragraph of the article and link it back to the full blog on your website.
- Repurpose content. Create a series of tips that you can share that link back to the blog. Take the main points of a past blog and create an infographic or a video. Different people digest information in different ways.
- Guest blog on another site. Offer to write an article for another relevant blog and link back to your own blog from there.
- Share your blogs on social media. This is an important part of your inbound marketing You are creating great content... share it, and share it often. You can create and share posts that link to your blog article more than once. (On some platforms, WAY more.)
It takes a lot of effort to blog consistently as part of your inbound marketing efforts. These tips will help you ensure that no blog goes unnoticed.